Here's what others have to say about their Much Kneaded Massage Experience
- Having lived with Lyme Disease for over ten years, I was used to a weekly chiropractor and physical therapy routine. Upon moving to NYC I also added acupuncture to help my body balance out my hectic lifestyle. Meeting Denise was a Godsend - after a few sessions with her, I stopped seeing all three other doctors and have been in considerably less pain since! I've never found a better massage therapist, and have recommended her highly to friends with chronic pain - all who adore her as well! -- Jacqueline R, actor.
- The massage was phenomenal, the most relaxed I've ever felt. My wife and I have given gift certificates to all of our friends. Best present a friend can get. -- Bill B. - Banker
- I've had massages all over the world, she's the best! -- A.J. - Travel Agency Executive
- If I had known that massage could make me feel this good - I wouldn't have waited this long to get my first massage. -- Retiree 80 years young celebrating her birthday
- I'm going to float home -- Carol S. - School Principal
- Denise's massages make me feel great! My stress is relieved and I always leave feeling energized. But she's also more than that - she gives sound advice for your total well being. Her knowledge is impressive, and she humbly shares it with you. Ihighly recommend Denise to anyone looking to improve their health and well-being! -- Karen - NYC
- Excellent thorough care, firm massage. You could be quiet or ask questions while you are on the table. Any concerns you have about your body, you could consult with her. She gives you comfort and relaxes your core. -- R.S. - NY
- "The pregnancy massage was incredible! I've already scheduled another one and plan to have one a month until I deliver." -- Tricia S., Attorney.
- Absolutely wonderful - after a massage the stresses and strains of both body and mind simply melt away -- M.M. - NYC